Hello to you all. First of all I must admit it seems like it has been an absolute age since my last post, or it does me at least. I actually have missed uploading our family recipes and sharing our love of food to you all.
The reason I have not uploaded anything for a couple of weeks is I have been tied down with work quite a lot and so I have had to take the back seat slightly on the blog. For most of you it can be tricky at times juggling a full time job and a family as well as the little things thrown in and then, in my case, sharing my love of food.
So here I am, back and ready to start again for this month of May. What can we look forward to in May? In the seasons of food here in the UK we have the delights of freshly grown asparagus, Blackcurrants, Peas, Strawberries and tomatoes.
More importantly two of my kids birthdays are in this month so I will upload the results from the birthday cakes I will be making.
As I did for April I have listed the recipes that I plan to upload to looks good lets eat. Unfortunately I never managed to complete the goals from last month however I will endeavor to upload all of the recipes listed below and more if possible.
Look forward to hearing all your feedback.
- Asparagus, parmesan, lemon and mint risotto – delicious magazine
- Pineapple salsa
- Asparagus wrapped in Parma ham with homemade hollandaise sauce
- Bang bang chicken salad
- Lamb Wraps with slaw homemade mayonnaise
- Homemade chunky guacamole
- Carrot cake
- Blackcurrant and gooseberry smoothie
- Delectable crispy fish fingers with crushed lemon and mint peas.
- Homemade super garlicky chicken kiev