This is a very easy and simple way to jazz up your sweet potato. It is a great side dish to burgers, pan-fried chicken or even eaten on there own.
Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- 500 g Sweet Potato peeled and cut in to long strips
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. You may need to adjust the temperature slightly dependant on your oven.
- In a large bowl add the sweet potato and pour over the olive oil and give them a good coating.
- Sprinkle over the salt and paprika and also give them a good coating. Lay evenly over a non-stick baking tray.
- Cook in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes until crispy.
- Serve on their own as a snack or a side to your favourite meal.